Posted by Shefaly
Costume jewellery is not any easy item of fashion accessory to choose for anyone, whether you are choosing it as a Christmas Present, as wedding jewellery or as a treat for yourself. Thats why we decided to put together a top ten tips on choosing costume jewellery. Its a helpful guide on how best to chose your costume jewellery based on what your needs are when looking at costume jewellery for that special occasion or for that special person. So here are our top ten tips on choosing costume jewellery:
1. What are you buying costume jewellery for? Think about what you need the costume jewellery for that you are buying. Is it for a Christmas present for your mum or girlfriend? Is it as a piece of wedding jewellery for your special day? are you looking for prom jewellery?
2. Think about what colours would suit the person you are buying the costume jewellery for. If its for Christmas costume jewellery, think about red costume jewellery and green costume jewellery as well as gold costume jewellery since it embodies the colours of Christmas.
3. What type of person are you buying for? is the person flamboyant? then you could purchase some chandelier earrings for example. Or if the person is quiet shy look for maybe a cute cocktail ring or small swarovski crystal earrings.
4. If you are looking for wedding jewellery think about the colour and theme of your wedding. If your theme is vintage then maybe go for vintage wedding jewellery, like vintage earrings or vintage necklace.
5. If you are looking for costume jewellery for a special man in your life for example your dad or your boyfriend have you thought about getting them a gorgeous pair of crystal cufflinks. They are designed by Shefaly House of Jewels and they are unique and exclusive.
We are here to help you chose your costume jewellery whatever the occasion so if you are stuck on what to chose as costume jewellery then drop us a line here by email or call us and we can see if we can help you chose the right piece of jewellery.
Tags: chandelier earrings, Christmas costume jewellery, Costume jewellery, crystal cufflinks, crystal earrings, wedding jewellery
Posted in Bridal Jewellery, Choosing Costume Jewellery, Choosing wedding jewellery, christmas jewellery, Costume jewellery, Costume Jewelry, Crystal Accessories, crystal bridal accessories, crystal bridal jewellery, crystal costume jewellery, crystal fashion jewellery, fashion jewellery, fashion jewelry, Jewellery Trends, prom costume jewellery, Wedding jewellery, Wedding Jewelry | Comments (0)